- Avoca Online Store
- Kilmacanogue Store, Cafes & HQ
- Suffolk Street Store & Cafés
Dublin City Centre
- Rathcoole Store & Cafés, N7 Naas Road
- The Mill Store, Café, Visitor Centre, Avoca Village
- Letterfrack Store, Connemara
- Moll's Gap Store & Café on the Ring of Kerry
- Powerscourt House Store & Café, Enniskerry
- Mount Usher Gardens & Café, Ashford
- Avoca Food Market & Salt Café, Monkstown
- Malahide Castle Store & Café, Malahide
- Belfast City Centre Store & Café
Avoca Belfast, 41 Arthur Street, Belfast BT1 4GB, Northern Ireland
Tel Store: 0044-28-90 279 950
(from ROI 048-90-279 950)
Cafe reservations: 0044-28-90 279 955
(from ROI 048-90-279 955)
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Located right in the heart of the city on Arthur Street, it brings Avoca's eclectic product range to Belfast in a spacious ready-to-explore store, with favourites such as our Anthology designer women's wear collection, as well as exciting homewares, children's, gifts and more. Much more.
There's an extensive Foodhall too, jammed with great baking and tempting goodies and of course, a large and very popular Avoca Café to chill out in between all that shopping - featuring lots of favourites from our award-winning menu. See below.
And there's delicious Take-out Catering menu for download here also, perfect for catering a dinner party, business lunch or big family get together.
See more photos here